Monday, August 20, 2012

Bring it all together to present

Last Friday I presented my project, along with a poster, to the people of ViaSat and also TeraData.  Since the project is still in development, there were a lot of temporary assets and debugging features turned on.  On Thursday night I went through and replaced most of these to make the game more presentable.

I added a background for the main menu and also changed the buttons a little bit.  Here is the current look of the main menu:


I replaced all the intro scene to the demo level so that it now tells a story to the player about why they are flying around.  Here is the new intro scene:


These are actually STILL temporary assets, since I am not an artist.  However, they are much better than what they replaced.

Finally, I wrapped up a lot of debugging/temporary code to make the game playable.  Things such as turning back on the altitude ceiling so the user cant go up forever, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment